This month marks the 170th anniversary of the opening of St Beuno's, on 24th October 1848. Originally a house of studies for Jesuits in formation, it has since housed those making their tertianship, older Jesuits in an infirmary and novices, before eventually turning into a centre for retreats and spirituality.
To celebrate this landmark the Jesuit archives have produced this account of the house's history...
Comments
Post a Comment